Saturday, January 31, 2009

A Visit with Dad and Mom, January 2009

First, a visit with my Aunt MEA (my gardening heroine). The photo on the left was taken last August. The photo on the right was taken January 16. Please click to enlarge them.












The next stop was my parents' home. Can you believe I didn't get a photo taken? This one was taken at my house during their Thanksgiving visit (for which we were thankful!).

Back to January 2009:
Check out my Mom's violets! :-)
Click on the top right photo to read about 'Clara.'


































Several other plants not in bloom while I was there.
But these are beautiful, are they not?

Next,
***The oldest of my two talented brothers stopped with pizza for dinner. He and his youngest beautiful daughter were looking for some excitement, so they came to my parents' home and found me there. (I'm not sure that we provided the excitement part, but it was really good to see them!)

(I did try to post a short video, but it took way too long!)












The next stop was at the youngest (the other talented fellow) brother's home. My wonderful sister-in-law was there with her two exceptional daughters. The "fellows" were out hunting somewhere in SW Iowa. My first-born niece has a 3-year-old and twins (a boy and a girl) that are a year old. The two boys entertained us while the daughter was napping. (By the way, all three are Nearly perfect because, I'm sure you can tell, they are 1/2 Norwegian!) :-)

***I figured if I didn't give everyone a compliment, I'd hear about it! ha?


And now it's time for a cup of tea!

I know my mom and Aunt MEA would join me.
Will you?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I enjoy being outdoors! I also love that I've two children (now grown up with families of their own)and six young grandchildren! :-) Sure would like to see them more often!!