Monday, December 7, 2009

You Would Have Enjoyed This, Too!

A good friend of mine and I enjoyed an elegant evening last night!
We attended the Christmas High Tea,
at Village Cups and Cakes in Keosauqua.

Each table was decorated by a person of the community.
Each table was unique and ranged from elegant china to collector dishes.

This is our table... before the meal arrived.
I spent a little time with my camera...
looking for "special effects!"

Isn't this pretty?

How about this?

Our main course included a variety of entrees.
Each was delicious... and I cannot begin to tell you what they were.

You might recognize cucumber sandwiches on the right and
a spinach tart on the left.
The desserts were decadent!

Neither of us could finish either plate... but Oh!
We enjoyed trying!

;-)

Here are a couple of quick photos of three of the tables near us... (their aftermath).


























Here are our high school carollers, singing acapella.


What a delightful way to begin readying for Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Making money on the internet is easy in the underground world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat seo forums[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses alternative or little-understood methods to produce an income online.

About Me

My photo
I enjoy being outdoors! I also love that I've two children (now grown up with families of their own)and six young grandchildren! :-) Sure would like to see them more often!!