Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Giving Thanks With Pies!

This little invention is one of my favorite tools. My Grandpa Peter had one that we tried using at his house while I was growing up. He also owned the original version of apple trees. They seemed a mile high when my dad climbed up in them to toss apples to us kids! And there were a lot of apples!

No matter how many apples you have, that little peeler, corer, slicer makes short work of them! And it makes baking a lot more fun.

Guess this photo is a bit dark.

One of the pumpkin pies. I used a bit of the extra dough to make the leaves.

And, here are the Cranberry pies.
Yum!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I enjoy being outdoors! I also love that I've two children (now grown up with families of their own)and six young grandchildren! :-) Sure would like to see them more often!!