Thursday, May 22, 2008

A Trip to Marion - May 21 & 22, 2008

On Wednesday, I drove to Marion to visit family! These first photos are of my niece's backyard garden. She's definitely inherited the family "green thumb!" :-)

I noticed several bags of mulch... we can see the path is being
rejuvenated this Spring.M started these columbine from her mom's seeds!

Dicentra spectabilis - Gold Heart Bleeding Heart
I would Love to have one of these!
K at gymnastics class



Before bedtime, Wednesday night:



Thursday morning:
K got to ride her bike to school today, accompanied by mom.
B on their swingset.

After breakfast, B and I left for a bit of shopping in Iowa City.
We also visited a friend of mine in U of I hospitals.
Then we headed for Fairfield!

More about this family trip tomorrow. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pics - love the blue columbine!

Shady Gardener said...

I'm hoping she remembers to save some seed... would you like some? :-)

About Me

My photo
I enjoy being outdoors! I also love that I've two children (now grown up with families of their own)and six young grandchildren! :-) Sure would like to see them more often!!