Sunday, April 6, 2008

A Week Ago

A week ago (March 29 and 30), I spent the night with my niece, her husband and their two children. What a nice time we had! It was my nephew's birthday (and I STILL haven't sent him a card!)

We went out to dinner to celebrate. I'm sorry I don't remember the name of the restaurant, but the food was delicious and the entertainment was... entertaining! :-)

My niece and I did a lot of sewing. We quilted a wallhanging and we also sewed a nice "couch blanket" for her very thoughtful hubby. HE did the ironing, cooking, and the running-of-errands!

I wish I'd taken more photos. We can catch B in these clips, but I completely missed K! :-(
Next time!


Great Memories!

2 comments:

La Tea Dah said...

Fun clip with 'entertaining' entertainment. A great memory maker!

LaTeaDah

Shady Gardener said...

Thanks! :-)

About Me

My photo
I enjoy being outdoors! I also love that I've two children (now grown up with families of their own)and six young grandchildren! :-) Sure would like to see them more often!!